What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out the form or contact us. When filling out the form on our site, you will be asked to enter your name and email address and phone number. You may , however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience ( your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website ( we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, other than for service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, contact us.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites has separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.